- Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently asked questions about maintaining continuity of learning throughout the semester.
- University Resources - These resources help you navigate your Penn State experience outside the classroom.
- Contact Information - Points of contact at Penn State campuses and colleges for questions about learning remotely.
Optional alternative grading will be implemented for the fall 2020 semester to serve as a safety net for undergraduate students who encounter significant challenges that impede their academic goals due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Academic Advising - Important information about academic advising, regardless of whether you are learning on campus or remotely.
- Academic Integrity — Avoiding Violations - Academic integrity is the pursuit of scholarly activity in an open, honest, and responsible manner.
- Effective Learning - Tips for effective learning, including suggested study habits and guidance for utilizing virtual study groups and office hours with instructors.
- Flexible Instructional Modes - All instructional modes are designed to help you reach key learning outcomes and to engage you with faculty, peers, and course content.
- Health and Safety - Guidance on the use of masks and personal protective equipment (PPE) in the classroom and on campus to ensure the safety of our instructors, staff, and students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Semester Planning - Information about enrollment options to help you plan your upcoming semester.
- Technology Resources - We are committed to providing the highest quality technology resources to help enhance your learning experience.