The in-person instructional mode includes traditional residential instruction through November 20. After November 20, all classes will meet remotely.
Students meet in the assigned classroom at the time assigned in the course schedule. Students are expected to attend all classes in-person unless they are ill or otherwise unable to attend class. In the event of occasional and/or temporary absence, students will follow the attendance policy of the University, with some flexibility.
In the event of an extended absence from an in-person class, the University will work with the student to identify communication and collaboration tools appropriate for the student to successfully complete the course to the extent available. In the event of a change in circumstance that would impact a student’s ability to attend in-person prior to the start of the fall 2020 semester, the University will work with the student on the selection of an alternate course.
Place: Room is assigned.
Time: Days and times are assigned.
In LionPATH (Class Detail view)
Days & Times: Tu 11:15AM-1:05PM, for example (dates and times are assigned)
Room: Force Adv Tech Ctr 209, for example (a room is assigned) — this example is for Altoona campus
Instructional Mode: COVID In Person
What to Expect
- learning and engaging with others in a classroom community
- required masking, social distancing, and contact tracing
- a setting that supports in-person course experiences such as labs, design studios, or performances
- students are expected to attend all classes in-person
- in the event of occasional and/or temporary absence, students will follow the attendance policy of the University, with some flexibility
- available options in the event of an extended absence