This instructional mode offers a mix of in-person and remote instruction. Each instructor will deploy their mixed-mode course in a way that works best considering the desired learning objectives. Some possibilities include:
Place: Room is assigned AND remote element provided (Zoom or other).
Time: Days and times are assigned.
What to Expect
- high degree of flexibility
- opportunity for in-person experiential elements and skills-based learning
- reduced in-person learning community to support social distancing
- minimal impact transitioning to remote delivery if pandemic worsens
- required masking, social distancing, and contact tracing
- technology supporting engagement between in-person and remote students