We’ll support your academic success
We have several options designed to fit your needs as you start or continue your Penn State education. You may plan to attend in-person on one of our twenty-four campuses, or you may consider learning remotely. As we navigate this health crisis together, Penn State is here to help you make the choice that is best for you.
If you are considering remote learning, please review the information on the Semester Planning page. Learning options come with critical differences and limitations, so it is important that you understand these differences before making a final decision.
- Academic Advising - Important information about academic advising, regardless of whether you are learning on campus or remotely.
- Academic Integrity — Avoiding Violations - Academic integrity is the pursuit of scholarly activity in an open, honest, and responsible manner.
- Effective Learning - Tips for effective learning, including suggested study habits and guidance for utilizing virtual study groups and office hours with instructors.
- Health and Safety - Health and safety guidance as Penn State transitions back to in-person learning.
- Instructional Modes - All instructional modes are designed to help you reach key learning outcomes and to engage you with faculty, peers, and course content.
- Semester Planning - Information about enrollment options to help you plan your upcoming semester.
- Technology Resources - We are committed to providing the highest quality technology resources to help enhance your learning experience.