Are there reasons why I may not be able to learn at home?

Some majors or affiliations may require you to study on campus to make full progress toward your degree, (e.g. programs with laboratories or studios, specialized programs where courses are offered at specific campuses, etc.). These programs include but are not limited to: allied health programs offered at the Commonwealth Campuses (such as Occupational Therapy Assistant, Biomedical Engineering Technology, Radiological Sciences, and Physical Therapist Assistant) and some performance-based or design-studio programs. Other students who may not be able to start or continue at home may include ROTC recruits, student athletes, or other groups.