I am an international student, and I am studying remotely in my home country. Do I still have to pay the insurance fee?

No, you do not have to pay the insurance fee if you are remaining in your home country while studying during the spring semester. Penn State does request a copy of your passport and your travel history (from U.S. Border Patrol). These documents will provide the evidence of your location. You can send online copies of these to UHS-insurance@psu.edu.

If you have further questions regarding your tuition, please email spring2021tuition@psu.edu.