I was in the process of moving to another campus for fall 2020. Can I now decide to remain at my original assigned campus?

You can, but you will want to ensure that you will have access to courses that will still support your ability to make forward degree progress. You can make this request for a temporary change back to your original assigned campus by submitting the request at your LionPATH Student Center. To find this area in LionPATH, select “Degree Planning & Process” and then “Update Campus.” You can view a tutorial about updating your campus.