If I make a temporary change to my new fall campus, is my scholarship portable to that campus?

If you have received a scholarship from a campus, college, or other awarding unit, please contact that awarding entity to discuss the ability to keep the award when transitioning to a new campus. You can verify the source of your awarding unit by accessing your LionPATH Financial Aid Award and clicking on the blue “i” button next to the award.  

Some scholarships/endowments have very specific stipulations that make the award incapable of “traveling” with you to another campus. You may also want to discuss whether the scholarship can be reinstated to you when you return to your original campus. 

Unfortunately, an equivalent alternative funding package is not always possible, given the relative lack of available scholarship funding. 

It is very important that you discuss changes in your costs or aid options with your college or campus representative or the Office of Student Aid. If you are unsure who to speak with regarding your costs and aid, please contact the Office of Student Aid by phone at 814-865-6301, or by email.