What do I do if an instructor raises a concern about my academic performance in progress reports?

Watch for email notifications about progress reports, and be sure to set up a meeting with your instructor and/or adviser to address concerns with your academic progress and make a plan to get back on track. You can check your course syllabus for your instructor’s preferred contact information. Many students will be able to make an appointment with their adviser directly through Starfish. If your adviser does not have scheduling enabled in Starfish, you can contact your adviser or advising office directly to set up an appointment.