Who should I consult regarding any changes to my costs or aid if I temporarily change my campus for fall?

Costs and financial aid are large considerations as you decide if temporarily changing your campus or learning at home to complete courses for the fall semester is right for you. It is imperative that students first consult with their academic adviser to determine if a temporary change of campus will ensure access to courses needed for timely degree completion. After that discussion, students should consult with student aid at their assigned campus to determine what aid is portable or transferable to their temporary campus, and how their tuition, housing or meal costs may change. Students with scholarships whose original campus is University Park are also encouraged to consult with their scholarship’s awarding agent to determine if the award is transferable to another campus.