Will I be able to keep my scholarship if I attend less than full time?

Scholarship availability to part time enrollees is contingent upon the awarding unit’s discretion. Please contact that awarding entity to discuss the ability to keep the award if you are less than full time. Some scholarships also require a minimum of 24 credits to be completed in a year in order to be renewed (if applicable) for the following year. 

Other grants, such as the Federal Pell Grant and the Pennsylvania State Grant, will be reduced if you attend less than full time. 

Please contact the Office of Student Aid to discuss the impact on your aid if you plan to attend less than full time.   

The Office of Student Aid can be contacted by phone at 814-865-6301 or by email. You may also contact the student aid office at your assigned campus.