Inclusion, equity, and diversity are central to Penn State’s obligation and commitment as a public institution of higher education to provide effective teaching for all people in our communities — from our Commonwealth, from across the United States, and increasingly from around the world. Our campuses promote the acceptance and valuing of differences, creating environments to ensure equitable access to our facilities, programs, resources, and services.
Resources by Campus
- Abington: Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Altoona: Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming
- Beaver: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Behrend: Equity and Diversity
- Berks: Educational Equity and Diversity Programs
- Brandywine: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- DuBois: Diversity at DuBois
- Fayette: Inclusion Diversity and Equity Alliance (IDEA)
- Greater Allegheny: Center for Academic and Career Excellence (ACE)
- Harrisburg: Diversity and Educational Equity Committee
- Hazleton: Diversity & Inclusion
- Lehigh Valley: Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Mission and Goals
- Mont Alto: Diversity at Penn State Mont Alto
- New Kensington: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Schuylkill: Educational Equity
- Scranton: Diversity and Inclusion at Penn State Scranton
- Shenango: The Power of Diversity
- University Park: See resources below
- Wilkes-Barre: Diversity
- York: Vision, Mission, and Diversity Statements
Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
The Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity, in partnership with the Coalition on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (CSOGI), strives to provide services and resources for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and staff on at all Penn State campuses, including Penn State World Campus.
Adult Learner Programs and Services
Provides advocacy, mentorship, programming, and helpful resources for non-traditional undergraduate students at University Park during their educational journey.
Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development
Offers a welcoming, safe, inclusive environment, and aims to promote an environment of appreciation and respect for religious and spiritual diversity at University Park.
Collegiate Recovery Community
Supports University Park students in recovery from alcohol and other substance use disorders by providing ongoing support for major lifestyle changes, a commitment to help students in recovery find success at Penn State, and a community that reinforces healthy and sustainable habits.
Gender Equity Center
Supports University Park students who have been impacted by sexual violence, relationship violence, stalking, harassment, and other campus climate issues. Provides education, advocacy, referrals, and crisis intervention/support counseling. All services are free and confidential.
Multicultural Resource Center
Provides counseling and educational services for undergraduate multicultural students at University Park.
Paul Robeson Cultural Center
Provides programs and support services to University Park students to encourage and cultivate the appreciation and celebration of the diverse perspectives, experiences, and cultures of many under-represented communities at Penn State.